HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook PC Software - Solutions 2.00 for Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit Publisher's description
HP QuickLook Software
This package contains the HP QuickLook Software for the supported
notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
HP QuickLook is a Personal Information Manager (PIM) viewer for Microsoft
Outlook 2003 and 2007. HP QuickLook captures Microsoft Outlook Email, Calendar,
Tasks, and Contact Information, and displays it without fully booting into the
Microsoft Windows Operating System and without launching Microsoft Outlook.
- Fixes an issue where Chinese email captured by QuickLook contains unrecognized
characters or unreadable words.
- Fixes an issue where the wrong version of QuickLook is shown in the About box
(click Help and then click About).
- Microsoft Outlook 2003 or 2007 must be installed on the notebook/laptop before
installing this SoftPaq.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and
saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.