HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook PC Software - Security 18.104.22.168 for Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit Publisher's description
HP ProtectTools Security Manager Suite
This package contains the HP ProtectTools Security Manager Suite for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
HP ProtectTools Security Manager Suite provides an interface into which other security deliverables can plugged, in order to manage security features offered by HP. The HP ProtectTools Security Manager Suite installs the HP ProtectTools
Security Manager and the following related applications:
- Drive Encryption
- Credential Manager
- Fingerprint Driver
- HP Common Access Service Library (CASL)
- Incorporates the following new components:
* Credential Manager version 22.214.171.1244
* Drive Encryption version 126.96.36.199
* Fingerprint Driver version AT188.8.131.52_20090729
* Common Access Service Library version 184.108.40.206
- Hides the recovery partition from Drive Encryption, so it does not get encrypted.
- Resolves an issue where users cannot login with a Java Card on a 64-bit system and an "еЌЊannot access token in the reader" error is displayed.
- Fixes an issue with the Japanese language version where a failure occurs, and a warning message pops up, when entering a password after enabling all three security levels on the "Set Levels of Security" screen (accessed by selecting Getting Started -) Security Manager Setup).
- Resolves an issue where a RAID-based system does not boot, but stops responding (hangs) at the "Starting Drive Encryption, please wait.." screen whenthe system is rebooted after Credential Manager and Drive Encryption are enabled.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where
the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.