HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook PC Software - Security 4.00.11.152 for Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit Publisher's description
HP ProtectTools Security Manager Suite
This package contains the HP ProtectTools Security Manager Suite for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
HP ProtectTools Security Manager Suite installs the HP ProtectTools Security Manager and the following related modules:
- ActivClient 4.0 A10 (No changes)
- Security Manager 4.00.11.152 (New!)
- JavaCard 4.00.11.152 (No changes)
- Drive Encryption (PTFVE_A15.400) (No changes)
- Credential Manager (PTCRM_188.8.131.529.43) (New!)
- Fingerprint Driver (FPDRV_S200.33_D200.23) (No changes)
- Reduces time required to resume from Sleep and Hibernation modes.
- Adds the following switches to the Suite Installation module:
/NOFVE - FVE will not be installed. This switch is used by Preinstall for
installations for China and Russia SKUs.
/NOJAVA - Neither Java Card nor ActivClient will be installed.
/SHOWCLIENT - ActivClient will be listed under ARP.
/FORCEREBOOT - SUITE will reboot after installationuninstall silent process ends.
- Fixes an issue where UPN logins (for example, email@example.com) cannot be used
as HP ProtectTools login names in a domain environment. UPN login names now work.
- Fixes an intermittent cache coherency issue where the FVE checkbox is not present in the Security Manager Setup wizard.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.