HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook PC Software - Multimedia 1.0.057.1114 for Windows Vista Enterprise 32-bit Publisher's description
This package provides the HP Webcam for the supported notebook models and operating systems.
HP Webcam, when paired with the integrated web camera, enables both video and still-image capture. Users can capture photos and video clips and render them using the default operating system player, or a player chosen by the user.
- Resolves an issue that occurs when selecting a resolution of 1600x1200 after selecting the Night mode in the Settings menu, where the Night mode option in the Settings menu is grayed out and does not function.
- Corrects Help file localization issues for the Czech and Dutch languages, where some words were not translated as expected.
- Resolves an issue where changes are not implemented when changing the zoom settings and clicking Apply.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.