HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook PC Driver - Network 188.8.131.52 for Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit Publisher's description
Intel PRO/Wireless Drivers for Microsoft Windows Vista
This package contains drivers for the supported Intel PRO/Wireless Adapters in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
- Provides Intel WiFi Link Driver 184.108.40.206.
- Fixes an issue where the notebook/laptop stops responding (hangs) when entering Suspend mode or when resuming using WoWLAN while associated to an 802.11n access point (AP).
- Fixes an issue where the notebook/laptop stops responding (hangs) when creating an ad-hoc connection while the "MyWiFi" Personal Area Network feature is enabled (only for Intel WiFi Link 5000 Series).
- Fixes connection issues that occur when reconnecting to Linksys WRT54G using WEP128 (only for Intel WiFi Link 5100).
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: After the files are unpacked, the Setup program runs automatically. If the setup program (iprodifx.exe) needs to be run manually, look for it in the download directory.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.