HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook PC Driver - Graphics 126.96.36.19943 for XP Pro Publisher's description
Intel Video Driver and Control Panel
This package provides the video drivers and Control Panel for the Intel Chipset in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
- Fixes an intermittent issue where DVI is not detected after docking the notebook/laptop.
- Fixes an issue that occurs with notebooks/laptops that are using two monitors, one VGA and one DVI, where the notebook/laptop does not detect the DVI monitor
after undocking and and then redocking the notebook/laptop.
- Fixes an issue that occurs when the notebook/laptop is in Clone mode with the external monitor set to be the Primary Display, and the resolution is set to 1280 x 800 where the notebook/laptop reverts back to the previous setting.
- Fixes an issue where Extended Display mode does not persist after closing the notebook/laptop lid to enter Sleep mode and then resuming from Sleep mode.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.