HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook PC BIOS (ROM Image) F.0E for Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit Publisher's description
ROM Image for HP Notebook System BIOS (68PSU) Remote ROM Flash - SSM Compliant
This package creates files that contain a binary image of the System BIOS (ROM) for the supported notebook/laptop models with a 68PSU Family ROM. This package is used to flash the System ROM on target notebooks/laptops in a network. It
requires HP System Software Manager (SSM).
NOTE: To determine the ROM revision and ROM date, press F10 on the target notebook/laptop during startup to run the Setup Utility, and then view File/System Information.
- Adds support for the Microsoft Windows 7 Operating Systems.
- Adds the serial number to the Type 2 field in the SMBIOS table. This enables the use of utilities that look for the serial number in this location.
- Fixes an issue where the Type 1 field in the SMBIOS table does not report Wake-on-LAN.
- Fixes an intermittent issue where the notebook/laptop may automatically restart (without user intervenion) when it is in the Standby or Sleep state.
NOTE: This issue is highly intermittent; the failure rate is less than one percent.
- HP System Software Manager (SSM)
HOW TO USE:
NOTE: To flash the System BIOS on a target notebook/laptop in a network, the System BIOS image must be used with SSM.
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Copy the downloaded file to the file store.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.