HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook Driver - Storage 220.127.116.117 F for Windows Vista Home Basic 32-bit Publisher's description
Intel Matrix Storage Manager
This package contains the Intel Matrix Storage Manager for the supported notebook models and operating systems. It is used to install or update the Intel Serial ATA (SATA) Advanced Host Controller Interface (AHCI) Controller Driver.
- Provides a Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Lab (WHQL) certified driver.
The following RAID related issues were resolved:
- Fixes an issue where the RAID volume cannot be accessed after unlocking the hard drive using the IMSM console.
- Fixes an issue where the driver does not fail writes beyond the end of a volume.
- Fixes an issue where a High Start/Stop count results in smart events using two Seagate hard drives.
- Fixes an issue where a RAID 1: array is degraded while running SiSoftware Sandra.
- Fixes an issue where a RAID 1: system stops responding (hangs) while rebuilding RAID 1 on a busy drive.
- Fixes an issue where the system stops responding (hangs) after resuming from Standby/Hibernate (S3/S4) mode when "Access Recovery Files" is set to Manual Sync mode.
- Fixes an issue where the IRRT update mode was changed incorrectly when modification of the recovery volume failed.
The following general issues were resolved:
- Fixes an intermittent issue where a D1 blue screen event occurs during a shutdown/boot cycling test.
- Fixes an issue where cache settings are not kept correctly after a re-boot.
- Fixes an issue with Spanish localization, where the picture is not displayed in the help file of IMSM.
- Fixes an issue where the resume time from Standby (S3) mode exceeds two seconds.
- Fixes an issue where the IMSM user interface causes drives to be momentarily removed while checking to determine if expansion is possible.
- Fixes an issue where volume size shrinks after capacity expansion.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.