HP EliteBook 2530p Notebook Driver - Network 3.00 K for Windows Vista Home Basic 32-bit Publisher's description
HP Wireless Assistant
This package contains the HP Wireless Assistant for the supported notebook models and operating systems.
The HP Wireless Assistant is a user application that provides a way to control the enablement of individual wireless devices (such as Bluetooth, WLAN, or WWAN devices) and that shows the state of the radios for these wireless devices.
- Corrects the SoftPaq number on the SoftPaq Welcome screen.
- Fixes an issue, which occurs when installing this SoftPaq on a Thin Client, where the installation displays a message that says the "Operating System is not supported." The check for operating system type that occurs before installing the SoftPaq on Thin Client systems has been removed to resolve this
- Fixes an issue where a silent installation with DRDVD fails. To resolve this issue, the silent installation command has been
modified to create the log file under %Temp% directory instead of on the same directory with Setup.exe.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory
on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.