HP Compaq nc2400 Notebook PC Driver Network 7.10 for XP Professional Publisher's description
Intel PRO/Wireless Drivers
This package contains drivers for the supported Intel PRO/Wireless adapters in the supported notebook models and operating systems.
- Modifies code to make the radio less susceptible
to false disconnects in certain environments.
- Fixes intermittent issue that causes the notebook
to hang during wireless stress testing with Linksys
WRT300n AP when connected in 802.11n mode.
- Fixes intermittent connection drops that occur with
Linksys WRT300n AP in 802.11n mode.
- Fixes an issue that can potential make the notebook
hang when using WPA2-PSK with AES encryption.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory
on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the
NOTE: After the files are unpacked, the Setup program runs automatically. If the setup program (iprodifx.exe) needs to be run manually, look for it in the download directory.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
What's New in This Release:- Provides driver version 22.214.171.124 for Intel Wireless
WiFi Link 4965 and Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 Network
- Provides driver version 126.96.36.199 for Intel
PRO/Wireless 2200 and Intel PRO/Wireless 2915 Network