HP Compaq nc2400 Notebook PC Driver Audio 5.10.01.4324 for Windows 2000 Publisher's description
ADI SoundMAX High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver for Microsoft Windows XP
This package contains the driver for the ADI SoundMAX High-Definition (HD) Audio in the listed notebook models and operating systems.
- Provides the Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) Certified ADI HD Audio driver for the listed notebook models.
- Fixes issue where the notebook stops responding (hangs) when entering or resuming from Standby or Hibernation modes.
- Fixes issue where a "popping" noise is heard when entering or resuming from Standby or Hibernation modes.
- Fixes issue where the internal microphone does not shut off when an external microphone is attached.
- Fixes issue where the ADI Power Management function does not shut off the CODEC when the AC adapter is unplugged while the notebook is running, which results in a slight decrease in battery life.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.