HP Compaq 2230s Notebook PC Diagnostic 188.8.131.52 for Vista Enterprise 32-bit Publisher's description
HP System Diagnostics (UEFI)
This package provides the HP System Diagnostics (UEFI) for the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems. HP System Diagnostics is a UEFI-based hardware diagnostics program that is used to validate if a system is functional enough to start up the operating system. The diagnostics are accessed during startup by pressing F2 immediately after power on.
- Adds a Battery Test and Calibration.
- Adds a Memory Test.
- Adds a WLAN check.
- Adds a Localized Error Log Display.
- Adds support for new HP Notebook/Laptop models.
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.