HP Compaq 2230s Notebook PC BIOS (ROM Image) F.09 for Vista Business 32-bit Publisher's description
ROM Image for HP Notebook System BIOS (68PHU) Remote ROM Flash - SSM Compliant
This package creates files that contain a binary image of the System BIOS (ROM) for the supported notebook/laptop models with a 68PHU Family ROM. This package is used to flash the System ROM on target notebooks/laptops in a network. It requires HP System Software Manager (SSM).
NOTE: To determine the ROM revision and ROM date, press F10 on the target notebook/laptop during startup to run the Setup Utility, and then view File/System Information.
- Enables Japanese symbols to be included in the boot password.
- Fixes an issue where a 4-cell battery cannot be charged once its capacity drops to 0 percent.
- Fixes an issue where the Security Level option for the fingerprinter was not properly shown in the BIOS Setup Utility (F10).
NOTE: To flash the System BIOS on a target notebook in a network, the System BIOS image must be used with SSM.
1. Download the file by clicking the "Download" or "Obtain Software" button and saving the file to a folder on your hard drive (make a note of the folder where the downloaded file is saved).
2. Copy the downloaded file to the file store.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.