HP Compaq 2210b Notebook PC Utility Tools 2.00.13.1 for Vista Home Basic 32-bit Publisher's description
HP Active Support Library
This package provides the HP Active Support Library for the supported notebook models and operating systems. The HP Active Support Library is a collection of tools that customers can use to troubleshoot and diagnose issues with their computers.
- Improves user interface.
- Adds more detailed descriptions for HP Health Check alerts and recommendations.
- Fixes issue where the HP Asset Agent (HPAsset.exe) generates an error message saying that it has stopped working.
- Fixes issue where HP Health Check cannot start scans successfully.
- Fixes issue where the HP System Information is missing some details about the notebook.
1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.