HP Compaq 2210b Notebook PC Software Security 2.00 for Vista Home Basic 32-bit Publisher's description
HP ProtectTools Security Suite
This package contains the HP ProtectTools Security Suite for the supported notebook models and operating systems. HP ProtectTools Security Suite installs the HP ProtectTools Security Manager and the following related applications: - BIOS Configuration for HP ProtectTools - Embedded Security for HP ProtectTools - Credential and Fingerprint Manager for HP ProtectTools - Drive Encryption for HP ProtectTools - Device Access Manager for HP ProtectTools
Provides the following versions of HP ProtectTools Security Manager and associated components:
- HP ProtectTools Security Manager version 3.00 AA
- BIOS Configuration for HP ProtectTools version 3.00 F1
- Embedded Security for HP ProtectTools version 5.00 D2
- Credential and Fingerprint Manager for HP ProtectTools version 2.50 H1
- Drive Encryption for HP ProtectTools 1.00 C3
- Device Access Manager for HP ProtectTools 2.00 B1
1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.