HP Compaq 2210b Notebook PC Driver Network 7.00 C for XP Publisher's description
Intel PRO/Wireless Drivers
This package contains drivers for the supported Intel PRO/Wireless adapters in the supported notebook models and operating systems.
This is an Intel 11.1.1 Maintenance Release, it provides the following enhancements:
- Provides driver version 22.214.171.124 for the Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965 and Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 Network Connection Cards.
- Provides driver version 126.96.36.199 for the Intel PRO/Wireless 2200 and Intel PRO/Wireless 2915 Network Connection Cards.
- Provides regulatory updates for Japan and Korea.
- Fixes roaming decision error.
- Fixes issue where the driver does not respond after turning off the wireless switch when transferring data over a wireless connection.
- Fixes issue where the Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 Network Connection is not able to connect to a Proxim access point configured for shared-WEP.
- Fixes issue where Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965 AGN Japanese models incorrectly displays 300Mbps link rate.
- Fixes intermittently issue where the notebook cannot reconnect to the wireless profile after resuming from Suspend or Hibernate modes.
1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: After the files are unpacked, the Setup program runs automatically. If the setup program (iprodifx.exe) needs to be run manually, look for it in the
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.