HP Business Notebook 68PFU Bios F.03 Publisher's description
from Intel Corporation
HP Business Notebook 68PFU Bios F.03
This package contains utilities that can be used to update the system BIOS on the supported notebook models with a 68PFU BIOS Family.
Go to the F10 setupSystem Information for graphic type.
Several methods for changing the BIOS version may be chosen. Included in this package are the following methods:
- Use HPQFlash to upgrade the BIOS directly in a Microsoft
Windows or Microsoft Windows Vista environment.
- Create a bootable CD or USB Disk On Key to upgrade system
- Use System Software Manager (SSM) to update the system BIOS on target PCs on a network.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.