Compaq Armada E700 Notebook PC series Remote Management Driver 1.01 A for Windows 2000 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada E700 Notebook PC series Remote Management Driver 1.01 A for Windows 2000
This SoftPaq contains the Remote Management Service Drivers for the Armada and Evo Series notebooks listed below. These drivers must be installed on each client PC that will be managed with Remote Management Utilities (contained in SoftPaq SP5209) to provide remote ROM flash update and configuration management capabilities.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP17770
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Armada/Evo Remote Management Service Drivers
VERSION: 1.01 Rev A
LANGUAGE: US English
Compaq Armada E700 Series
Compaq Armada M700 Series
Compaq Armada E500 Series
Compaq Armada V300 Series
Compaq Armada M300 Series
Compaq Armada 7800 Series
Compaq Armada 7400 Series
Compaq Evo N400c Series
Compaq Evo N600c Series
Microsoft Windows 95
Microsoft Windows 98
Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
Microsoft Windows 2000
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 23, 2001
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 4.0
This SoftPaq contains the Remote Management Service Drivers for the Armada and Evo Series notebooks listed above. These drivers must be installed on each client PC that will be managed with Remote Management Utilities (contained in SoftPaq SP5209)
to provide remote ROM flash update and configuration management capabilities.
- Adds support for the Evo N400c and N600c Series.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive.
The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Entering "Y" to confirm the unpacking of files creates a new directory folder in the download directory. All files are unpacked into this newly created directory. To create the one optional installation diskette, run MAKEDISK.BAT and
follow on-screen instructions.
3. After the directory has been created, you may delete the
self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
4. To install, run SETUP.EXE. For example, enter:
[path]SETUP where [path] is the drive and directory created in step 2
- or -
a diskette drive letter if using the optional installation diskette. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. After the installation is completed, you may delete the directory created in step 2 if you wish.
Copyright 2001, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.