Compaq Armada e500s Notebook PC series Hotkey Support Software 1.10 B for Windows 2000 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada e500s Notebook PC series Hotkey Support Software 1.10 B for Windows 2000
This softpaq contains support software for the Armada models and operating systems listed below that executes the appropriate popup applets when the function keys on the keyboard are pressed. It allows customers to conveniently manage the features associated with the function keys.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP17149
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Compaq Hotkey Support Software
VERSION: 1.10 B2
LANGUAGE: English (US)
CATEGORY: Operating System Enhancements
Compaq Armada V300 Series
Compaq Armada E500 Series
Compaq Armada M300 Series
Compaq Armada E700 Series
Compaq Armada M700 Series
Compaq Evo N400c Series
Compaq Evo N600c Series
Microsoft Windows 95
Microsoft Windows 98
Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Window Millennium Edition (Me)
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 23, 2001
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 5.0
This contains support software for the Armada models and
operating systems listed above that executes the appropriate popup applets when the function keys on the keyboard are pressed. It allows customers to conveniently manage the features associated with the function keys.
- Support quick lock system from USB keyboard by changing Quick Lock (Fn+F6) functionality from using power-on password to using operating system screen saver or lock workstation.
- Fix System Information screen error on CH, CZ, JP languages.
- Fix problem when returning from Standby on DK, GR, FR languages.
- Fix video switching from USB keyboard problem.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive.
The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Confirm the unpacking of files creates a new directory folder in the download directory. All files are unpacked into this newly created directory. To create the optional installation diskette(s), run MAKEDISK.BAT and follow on-screen instructions.
3. After the directory has been created, you may delete the
self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
4. To install, refer to README.TXT in the created directory.
5. After the installation is completed, you may delete the directory created in step 2 if you wish.
Copyright 2001, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.