Compaq Armada e500 Notebook PC WinDVD Player Fix 1.00 A for XP Pro Publisher's description
Compaq Armada e500 Notebook PC WinDVD Player Fix 1.00 A for XP Pro
This Softpaq contains an update for WinDVD Player Version 1.4, 2.4, or 3.0. The update is for customers who have upgraded one of the Compaq notebook models listed below to Windows XP.
TITLE: WinDVD Player Fix for Windows XP Upgrade
VERSION: 1.00 Rev A
This contains an update for WinDVD Player Version 1.4, 2.4, or 3.0. The update is for customers who have upgraded one of the Compaq notebook models listed below to Windows XP.
PURPOSE: Routine Release
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP18947
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 2, 2001
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit Personal
Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit Professional
- Resolves system resolution change after running WinDVD.
- Resolves missing player control panel.
WinDVD Player Version 1.4, 2.4, or 3.0
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to an empty directory on your hard drive.
The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Entering "Y" to confirm the unpacking of files creates a new directory folder in the download directory. All files are unpacked into this newly created directory.
3. After the directory has been created, installation of the software will start up automatically. Follow the on-screen instructions.
4. After the installation is completed, you may delete the directory created in step 2 if you wish.
Copyright 2001, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies