Compaq Armada e500 Notebook PC Mobile Lucent V.90 Modem Driver 1.00 D for Windows 2000 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada e500 Notebook PC Mobile Lucent V.90 Modem Driver 1.00 D for Windows 2000
This SoftPaq contains the Windows 2000 and Windows XP driver for the Global Mini PCI 56K (V.90), 56K (V.90) Mini PCI modem, and Lucent Win Modem. These modems may be found in the Compaq notebook models listed below.
TITLE: Mobile Lucent V.90 Modem Driver for Windows 2000/XP
VERSION: 1.00 Rev D
Contains the Windows 2000 and Windows XP driver for the
Global Mini PCI 56K (V.90), 56K (V.90) Mini PCI modem, and Lucent Win Modem. These modems may be found in the Compaq notebook models listed below.
PURPOSE: Routine Release
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP23002
EFFECTIVE DATE: December 15, 2002
SSM SUPPORTED: No
PRODUCT MODEL(S): Compaq Armada M300 (Select Models)
Compaq Armada M700 (Select Models)
Compaq Armada V300 (Select Models)
Compaq Armada E500 (Select Models)
Compaq Armada E700 (Select Models)
Compaq Prosignia 170 (Select Models)
Compaq Prosignia 190 (Select Models)
Compaq Evo N200 (Select Models)
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit Professional
Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit Home
- Adds an overcurrent message pop-up window.
- Fixes a V.23 issue that disabled LAPM (France).
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. From that drive and directory, execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to unpack the files. The number of files to be created and total file size is displayed. You will be given the chance to specify the target directory for the files, or default to the download directory.
3. After the files have been unpacked, you may delete the
self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
4. The Softpaq will create the following directory structure in the directory where it is unpacked.
5. To install the modem drivers, run SETUP.EXE for the installed Operating System from the drive and directory path chosen in step 2. For example, use the task bar to select Start, then Run.
NOTE: For Windows XP Professional and Windows XP Home, run SETUP.EXE in the WIN_2K
Enter:[path]SETUP (i.e. C:TEMPW9x_NTSETUP)
Select OK and follow on-screen instructions.
Copyright (c) 2003 Hewlett-Packard Company. All Rights Reserved.
Compaq and the Compaq logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company in the U.S. and other countries.
All other product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.