Compaq Armada e500 Notebook PC Mobile Intel PRO/100 NIC Drivers 3.02 Rev A for XP Pro Publisher's description
Compaq Armada e500 Notebook PC Mobile Intel PRO/100 NIC Drivers 3.02 Rev A for XP Pro
This Softpaq contains the Windows drivers for the Compaq Mobile Intel PRO/100 Series Mini PCI NIC in the Compaq notebook models listed below.
184.108.40.206 NDIS5 Windows XP drivers
- 220.127.116.11 NDIS5 Windows XP drivers,
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. From that drive and directory, execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to unpack the files. You will be given the chance to specify the target directory for the files, or default to the download directory.
3. After the files have been unpacked, you may delete the self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
Windows XP NIC DRIVER INSTALLATION (Default Menu Settings):
-- For FIRST TIME installation of the NIC drivers.
1. If prompted by the New Hardware Wizard, point to the drive and directory path chosen in step 2.
For example, Enter:Net82557.INF (i.e.C:TEMPNetworkNet82557.INF).
2. Select OK and follow the on-screen instructions.
-- For UPDATE to a newer version of the NIC drivers.
1. Select start, then Control Panel.
2. Double click Network and Internet Connection.
3. Select the Network Connection icon.
4. Double Click the Local Area Network icon.
5. Select the Configure button.
6. Select the Driver tab.
7. Select the Update Driver button, then select Next.
8. Select Install From A LIST..., then select Next.
9. When prompted, select Include this location in the search.
10. Browse to or type in the directory path, then select Next.
11. Select the Intel PRO/100 network adapter from the device list, select Next.
12. Continue to follow on-screen instructions until finished.
13. Close network adapter properties, and Control Panel.