Compaq Armada e500 Notebook PC M2E WDM Audio Driver 4.10 J for Windows 2000 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada e500 Notebook PC M2E WDM Audio Driver 4.10 J for Windows 2000
This Softpaq is the Windows 2000 and Windows XP driver that enables the ESS M2E (ES1978), ES1920, ES1921, and ES978 WDM audio features and functions of the Armada Series notebook models listed below.
TITLE: Armada M2E WDM Audio Driver for Windows 2000/XP
VERSION: 4.10 Rev J
This contains the Windows 200 and Windows XP driver that enables the ESS M2E (ES1978), ES1921, and ES978 WDM audio features and functions of the Armada Series notebook models listed below.
PURPOSE: Routine Release
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP20191
SUPERSEDES: SP19305, SP18629
EFFECTIVE DATE: February 21, 2001
SSM SUPPORTED: Yes
Compaq Armada E500
Compaq Armada E700
Compaq Armada M300
Compaq Armada M700
Compaq Armada V300
Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit Personal
Microsoft Windows XP 32-bit Professional
Microsoft Windows 2000
US English, Global
- Improves audio volume gain settings.
- Combines support for both Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive.
The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Entering "Y" to confirm the unpacking of files creates a new directory folder in the download directory. All files are unpacked into this newly created directory.
3. After the directory has been created, you may delete the self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
4. To install, run SETUP.EXE. For example, enter:
[path]SETUP where [path] is the drive and directory created in step 2 above. Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. After the installation is completed, you may delete the directory created in step 2 if you wish.
(c) 2002 Compaq Information Technologies Group, L.P.
Compaq and the Compaq logo are trademarks of Compaq Information Technologies Group, L.P.in the U.S. and other countries.
All other product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies.