Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Supplemental Programs 2.00 A1 for OS/2 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Supplemental Programs 2.00 A1 for OS/2
This software supports supplemental programs in the IBM OS/2 environment.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP2781
PART NUMBER: 186374-002
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Armada 4100 Supplemental Programs for OS/2
VERSION: 2.00 Rev A
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Armada 4100 Series
OPERATING SYSTEM: IBM OS/2 Version 3.00
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: 12 May 1997
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
DESCRIPTION: Creates the Supplemental Programs for OS/2 3.0
diskette for Armada 4100 Series notebooks.
The programs included are:
- Programmable Keys Utility
- Power Management
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain 1 formatted 1.44-MB diskette.
2. Download the Softpaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is SP2781.EXE.
3. From that drive and directory, execute the Softpaq file:
You will be prompted to place the formatted 1.44 MB diskette into a diskette drive to create the diskette.
4. After the diskette is created, you may delete the downloaded file SP2781.EXE if you wish.
5. To install, at command prompt enter A:CPQINST.
Copyright 1997, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.