Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series SpeedPaq Modem INF file 1.00 A for Windows 95 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series SpeedPaq Modem INF file 1.00 A for Windows 95
Creates the Compaq Modem Information file diskette for Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0 for the Compaq Global SpeedPaq Modem used in Compaq notebooks that use PCMCIA.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP3658
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: SPQ336GL.INF
TITLE: Global SpeedPaq Modem INF File for Windows 95 and NT 4.0
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Compaq Global SpeedPaq Modem, for use with Compaq notebook computers that use PCMCIA
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 95; Windows NT 4.0
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: 17 Jun 1997
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 2.x
DESCRIPTION: Creates the Compaq Modem Information file diskette for Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0 for the Compaq Global SpeedPaq Modem used in Compaq notebooks that use PCMCIA.
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain a formatted 1.44-MB diskette.
2. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is an executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
3. From that drive and directory, execute the downloaded file
and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be prompted to
insert the formatted diskette in a drive to create the diskette.
4. After the diskette has been created, you may delete the
SoftPaq file downloaded in step 2.
5. Copy the SPQ336GL.INF from the created diskette into the existing Windowsinf or Winntinf directory.
6. Remove the diskette and re-boot for the changes to take effect.
Copyright 1997, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.