Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series QVision Display Drivers 2.30 A for Windows NT 3.51 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series QVision Display Drivers 2.30 A for Windows NT 3.51
This software supports display resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 and 256 colors.
Softpaq Solution: SP1395
File Name: P/N 182713-001
Title: OS/2 2.1 & 3.0 Display Software Diskette
Version: 2.30 Rev A
CATEGORY: Drivers / Video
EFFECTIVE DATE: 09-22-95
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: All Compaq systems
OPERATING SYSTEM: OS/2 2.1 or later (including OS/2 Warp)
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: Any Compaq system running the above versions of OS/2 and using any Compaq QVision video hardware EXCEPT the QVision 2000 graphics controller.
DESCRIPTION: Creates 3 diskettes that contain OS/2 video display drivers supporting video resolutions up to 1280 x 1024 and 256 colors. Includes the following new features:
- 16bpp (64k color) support
- Full-Screen Windows driver are now included
- Various bug fixes
NOTE: The older 16-bit drivers are still available if needed from SoftPaq SP0964, which contains version 2.20 of this software for OS2 1.x and 2.0.
HOW TO USE:
1. After downloading the SoftPaq, copy it to an empty directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. If downloaded in zipped format (.ZIP), unzip the file to create an executable: PKUNZIP SP1395
2. From that drive and directory, execute the SoftPaq file: SP1395 [ENTER]
The following files should be created:
3. Obtain three (3) formatted 1.44 MB diskette.
4. To create the diskettes and install the software, refer to README.TXT.