Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Parallel Port Configuration 1.00 A for Windows Workgroups 3.11 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Parallel Port Configuration 1.00 A for Windows Workgroups 3.11
This software contains the SETPORT utility, which allows the user to configure the parallel port.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP2158
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: SETPORT.EXE
TITLE: Laptop Parallel Port Configuration Utility
CATEGORY: Software Solutions/Laptop
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Contura Aero, LTE Elite, Contura 400 Series,
LTE 5000 Series, Armada 1100 Series, and Armada 4100 Series
OPERATING SYSTEM: DOS, Windows 3.1, Windows 95
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: 24 Sept 1996
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
DESCRIPTION: Contains the SETPORT utility, which allows a user to
configure the parallel port in the following modes on the Compaq laptop products mentioned above that support these modes:
- Standard unidirectional mode
- Bidirectional mode
- EPP mode
- ECP mode
SETPORT uses the IEEE 1284 BIOS specification.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is SP2158.EXE.
2. From that drive and directory, execute the SoftPaq file:
The following files should be created:
3. After the files are created, you may delete the downloaded file SP2158.EXE if you wish.
4. Refer to the README.TXT for detailed instructions on installing and using the software.
Copyright 1996, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies.