Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Netelligent 56K PCMCIA Fax Modem INF File 1.12 A for Windows 3.1 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Netelligent 56K PCMCIA Fax Modem INF File 1.12 A for Windows 3.1
Creates a diskette containing the Modem Information file for the Compaq Netelligent 56K PCMCIA Fax Modem.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP5242
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Compaq Netelligent 56K PC Card Fax Modem Installation Diskette
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Compaq Netelligent 56K PC Card Fax Modem
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 95, Microsoft Windows NT,
Microsoft Windows 3.x, MS-DOS 6.x
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: IBM Compatible 486DX2/66 or greater with 4-MB system RAM, at least 35MB of free hard disk space, and an empty PC Card (PCMCIA) slot
EFFECTIVE DATE: 9 December 1997
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 2.x
DESCRIPTION: Creates the Compaq Netelligent 56K PC Card Fax Modem
Installation Diskette, which contains the modem INF file.
When upgrading the modem ROM to Version 1.12, this version of the INF file is required for Windows 95 users. The Version 1.12 modem INF file included in this SoftPaq is also included in the Version 1.12 ROM upgrade SoftPaq SP5013. So this SoftPaq is offered as a service to customers who may have lost that modem INF file.
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain a formatted 1.44-MB diskette.
2. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is an executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
3. From that drive and directory, execute the downloaded file
and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be prompted to
insert the formatted diskette in a drive to create the diskette.
4. After the diskette has been created, you may delete the
SoftPaq file downloaded in step 2.
5. Refer to the README.TXT file on the diskette for the installation instructions or refer to the modem's user manual.
Copyright 1997, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.