Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Fujitsu Hard Drive Firmware Upgrade 1.00 A for Windows 3.1 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Fujitsu Hard Drive Firmware Upgrade 1.00 A for Windows 3.1
This software upgrades the Fujitsu 810MB or 1.08GB hard drive firmware to version 3111.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP2036
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: FUJ_SCR.EXE
TITLE: Armada 1100/4100 Hard Drive Firmware Upgrade
VERSION: 1.00 Rev A
CATEGORY: Software Solutions/Laptop
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Armada 1100/4100 Series
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 3.1x, Windows for Workgroups, Windows 95, Windows NT 3.5x
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: 10 August 1996
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
DESCRIPTION: Creates a diskette to upgrade the Fujitsu 810MB or 1.08GB fixed disk drive firmware to version 3111 on Armada 1100 or 4100 Series notebook computers. No changes will be made to other types of drives or to drives that already contain the 3111 firmware version.
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain 1 formatted 1.44 MB diskette.
2. Download the Softpaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is SP2036.EXE.
3. From that drive and directory, execute the Softpaq file:
You will be prompted to place the formatted 1.44 MB diskette into a diskette drive to create the diskette.
4. After the diskette is created, you may delete the downloaded file SP2036.EXE if you wish.
5. Insert the diskette into drive A: and power up the system,
using the On/Off button. Once the upgrade is completed, the
drive is scanned for several minutes to check for existing errors.
Copyright 1996, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.