Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Fax/Modem Support 2.05 B for Windows 3.1 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Fax/Modem Support 2.05 B for Windows 3.1
Creates a diskette containing the utilities and drivers for the Compaq 192 PCMCIA Fax/Modem.
Part Number: 187149-006
Title: Compaq 192 Fax Modem Device Drivers for Windows 3.1
Version: 2.05 Rev. B
CATEGORY: Drivers / Miscellaneous
EFFECTIVE DATE: 29 February 1996
All Compaq Portable PCs running Windows 3.1 that support PCMCIA and the Compaq 192 PCMCIA Fax Modem.
OPTIONS AFFECTED: Compaq 192 PCMCIA Fax Modem Option Kit
OPERATING SYSTEM: DOS
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: Windows 3.1
DESCRIPTION: Contains the utilities and drivers needed to install and use the Compaq 192 PCMCIA Fax Modem under MS Windows 3.1. This only supports the Compaq 192 PCMCIA Fax Modem. For enhancements included in this release view the RELEASE.TXT file included on the diskette created by this Softpaq.
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain 1 formatted 1.44 MB diskette.
2. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is SP1571.EXE.
3. From that drive and directory, execute the SoftPaq file:
You will be prompted to place the formatted 1.44 MB diskette into a diskette drive to create the diskette.
4. After the diskette is created, you may delete the downloaded file SP1571.EXE if you wish.
5. To install from the Program Manager or Tabworks, select File, Run.
Type A:CPQINST and press the Enter key.
Copyright 1996, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies.