Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Fax/Modem Support 2.06 A for Windows 3.1 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Fax/Modem Support 2.06 A for Windows 3.1
Creates a diskette containing the utilities and drivers for the Compaq 192 PCMCIA Fax/Modem.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP2333
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: CPQFM19A.386
TITLE: Compaq 192 Fax Modem Drivers for Windows 3.1
VERSION: 2.06 Rev A
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Any Compaq Portable running Windows 3.1 that
supports PCMCIA and the Compaq 192 PCMCIA Fax Modem
OPTIONS AFFECTED: Compaq 192 PCMCIA Fax Modem Option Kit
OPERATING SYSTEM: DOS/Windows 3.1
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: Windows 3.1
EFFECTIVE DATE: 20 Sept 1996
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
DESCRIPTION: Creates a diskette containing utilities and drivers to install and use the Compaq 192 PCMCIA Fax Modem under MS Windows 3.1.
This supports the Compaq 192 PCMCIA Fax Modem only.
Supports Card and Socket Services Versions 1.25, 3.12, and 3.14.
Changes from Version 2.05 Rev B:
- Fixes 2400 Baud Fax send/recieve
- Fixes Flow Control for Fax
- Fixes Port Selection (serial mouse conflict)
- Adds Flow Control (RTS/CTS & XON/XOFF)
- Adds 7 bit data with parity support
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain 1 formatted 1.44 MB diskette.
2. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is SP2333.EXE.
3. From that drive and directory, execute the SoftPaq file:
You will be prompted to place the formatted 1.44 MB diskette into a diskette drive to create the diskette.
4. After the diskette is created, you may delete the downloaded file SP2333.EXE if you wish.
5. Install from the Program Manager:
Select File, Run.
Type A:CPQINST and press the Enter key.
Copyright 1996, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.