Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Computer Setup 1.11 G for OS/2 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Computer Setup 1.11 G for OS/2
Creates a bootable Computer Setup diskette.
Softpaq Solution: SP2037
Part Number: 242148-001
Title: Armada 1100/4100 Computer Setup for Portables
Version: 1.11 Rev G
EFFECTIVE DATE: 26 July 1996
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Armada 1100 and 4100 Families
OPERATING SYSTEM: DOS 6.x, Windows
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
DESCRIPTION: Creates a diskette containing Computer SETUP
for Portables for the Armada 1100 and 4100 Families of notebook computers.
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain 1 formatted 1.44 MB diskette.
2. Download the Softpaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is SP2037.EXE.
3. From that drive and directory, execute the Softpaq file:
You will be prompted to place the formatted 1.44 MB diskette into a diskette drive to create the diskette.
4. After the diskettes are created, you may delete the downloaded file SP2037.EXE if you wish.
5. Boot or power up the system with the created diskette in drive A:.
Copyright 1996, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.