Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Computer Setup and Diagnostics 1.12 B for Windows NT 3.51 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Computer Setup and Diagnostics 1.12 B for Windows NT 3.51
Creates two diskettes -- Computer SETUP/P and Compaq Personal Diagnostics. Computer Setup is also known as F10 Setup.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP2054
PART NUMBER: 242148-003, 275592-001
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Computer Setup and Diagnostics for Portables
VERSION: 1.12 Rev B for Setup, 10.11 Rev C for Diagnostics
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: All Compaq PCMCIA-based notebooks, including
Armada 1100 and 4100 Series, LTE 5000 Series, LTE Elite, Contura 400 Series, and Contura Aero
OPERATING SYSTEM: DOS 6.x, Windows 3.1, Windows 95
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: 06 November 1996
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
DESCRIPTION: Creates two diskettes -- Computer SETUP/P and Compaq
Personal Diagnostics. Computer Setup is also known as F10 Setup.
NOTE: Computer SETUP/P is not required for the LTE 5000 Series.
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain two (2) formatted 1.44 MB diskettes.
2. Download the Softpaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is SP2054.EXE.
3. From that drive and directory, execute the Softpaq file:
You will be prompted to place the formatted 1.44 MB diskettes into a diskette drive to create the diskettes.
4. After the diskettes are created, you may delete the downloaded file SP2054.EXE if you wish.
5. Boot or power up the system with either diskette in drive A:
and follow on-screen instructions to either run from the diskettes or install or restore a Diagnostics Partition.
Copyright 1996, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.