Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Computer Setup 3.10 A for Windows 3.1 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1100 Notebook PC series Computer Setup 3.10 A for Windows 3.1
Creates a bootable Computer Setup diskette.
Softpaq Solution: SP2039
Part Number: 140233-003
Title: Armada 1100/4100 Computer Setup for Windows 3.1
Version: 3.10 Rev A
EFFECTIVE DATE: 26 July 1996
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Armada 1100 and 4100 Families
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 3.1x
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
DESCRIPTION: Creates a diskette containing Portable Computer SETUP for Windows 3.1x on Armada 1100 and 4100 Families of notebook computers.
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain 1 formatted 1.44 MB diskette.
2. Download the Softpaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is SP2039.EXE.
3. From that drive and directory, execute the Softpaq file:
You will be prompted to place the formatted 1.44 MB diskette into a diskette drive to create the diskette.
4. After the diskettes are created, you may delete the downloaded file SP2039.EXE if you wish.
5. For installation in Windows 3.1x, select File, Run,
and enter A:CPQINST
Copyright 1996, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.