Compaq Armada 110 Notebook PC series Diagnostics 4.12 A for Windows 98 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 110 Notebook PC series Diagnostics 4.12 A for Windows 98
Diagnostics for Windows will display information about the computer's hardware and software configuration and test the computer to ensure it is operating properly.
Microsoft Windows 95
Microsoft Windows 98
Microsoft Windows NT 4.0
Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (ME)
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Adds support for new models, including new HP Compaq Business Notebook models.
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive. The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number below.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. To create the four optional installation diskettes, run MAKEDISK.BAT and follow on-screen instructions.
3. To install interactively:
a) Delete all previous versions of Diagnostics for Windows 1.xx. Since the DFW 1.xx is a 16-bit application that does not have an uninstall, simply delete the C:WINDOWSCPQDIAG directory.
b) Remove all previous versions of Diagnostics for Windows 2.xx.
- Select Start, Settings, Control Panel
- Select Add/Remove Programs
- Select Diagnostics for Windows and "Add/Remove"
- delete the C:WINDOWSCPQDIAG directory if it still exists
c) Install this version of Diagnostics for Windows
- Insert diskette #1 into drive A: if installing from optional diskettes
- Run A:SETUP.EXE or SETUP.EXE where is directory from step 2
- Select Next
- Select Finish
4. After the installation is completed, you may delete the directory created in step 2 if you wish.