Compaq Armada 110 Notebook PC series Audio Driver 5.12.01.3111 for Windows 98 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 110 Notebook PC series Audio Driver 5.12.01.3111 for Windows 98
This softpaq contains the audio driver for the Compaq Notebooks for the operating systems listed below.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP17020
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Armada 110 Audio Driver for Windows 98SE/ME/2000
Language: US English
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Compaq Armada 110, Compaq Evo N110
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 98 SE
Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition (ME)
Microsoft Windows 2000
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 23, 2001
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 5.0
DESCRIPTION: This contains the audio driver for the Compaq Armada 110 for the operating
systems listed above.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq file to a directory on your hard drive.
Note that all files contained in the Softpaq will be extracted
to this directory.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. After the required files have been extracted, you may delete the
Softpaq file downloaded in step 1.
4. From the directory the above files were expanded into, double-click
on the file named Setup.exe.
5. If presented with a dialog box asking to choose delete or install
drivers, choose the Install Driver option and follow the on-screen
instuctions to complete the installation
Copyright 2001, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.