Compaq Armada 1500c Notebook PC series Dial-up Applications Support Scripts 1.00 A for Windows 98 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1500c Notebook PC series Dial-up Applications Support Scripts 1.00 A for Windows 98
This deliverable unpacks files containing application support scripts that set up the internal modem for remote dial-up applications.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP9449
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: N/A
Armada 7400/7800/1500c Modem Support Scripts for Dial-up Applications
VERSION: 1.00 Rev A
CATEGORY: Software Solutions
Armada 7400, Armada 7800, and Armada 1500c Series notebooks with the Compaq Armada 56K (V.90) Modem
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 95,
Microsoft Windows 98
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: January 25, 1999
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 2.x
Unpacks files containing application support scripts that work with the integrated Compaq Armada 56K (V.90) Modem in Armada 7400,
Armada 7800, and Armada 1500c Series notebooks on the following remote dial-up applications:
- Lotus Notes 3.2x and later (CPQLN56K.MDM)
- Lotus cc:Mail 7.0 (CPQCC56K.MDM)
- Microsoft MS-Mail 3.2 Remote (CPQMS56K.SCR)
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. From that drive and directory, execute the downloaded file
and follow the on-screen instructions to unpack the files.
The number of files to be created and total file size is displayed.
You will be given the chance to specify the target directory for
the files, or default to the download directory.
3. After the files have been created, you may delete the
self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
4. For installation instructions, refer to README.TXT.
5. After a successful installation, you may delete the files unpacked in step 2 if you wish.
Copyright 1999, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.