Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Telephony Modem Support Scripts 1.00 A for Windows 95 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Telephony Modem Support Scripts 1.00 A for Windows 95
Unpacks files containing application support scripts that work with the Global 336 Telephony Modem.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP5832
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Global 336 Telephony Modem Support Scripts for Dial-up Applications
VERSION: 1.00 Rev A
CATEGORY: Portables/Software Solutions
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Compaq Global 336 Telephony Modems (PCMCIA)
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 95,
Microsoft Windows NT 3.51
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: 19 November 1997
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 2.x
DESCRIPTION: Unpacks files containing application support scripts that work with the Global 336 Telephony Modem on the following remote dial-up applications:
- Lotus Notes 3.2x and later (GLTEL336.MDM)
- Lotus cc:Mail 6.1 (GL336.MDM.MDM)
- Microsoft MS-Mail 3.2 Remote (TEL-336.SCR)
- Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 RAS (Remote Access Services) (GL336.INF)
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. From that drive and directory, execute the downloaded file
and follow the on-screen instructions to unpack the files.
The number of files to be created and total file size is displayed.
You will be given the chance to specify the target directory for
the files, or default to the download directory.
3. After the files have been created, you may delete the
self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
4. For installation instructions, refer to README.TXT.
Copyright 1998, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.