Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Registry Update 1.00 A for Windows 95 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Registry Update 1.00 A for Windows 95
Unpacks the file HPSJ5S.REG, which changes a registry entry that enables Armada 1500 and 4200 Series notebooks to detect the presence of a Hewlett-Packard Scanjet 5s.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP7763
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: HPSJ5S.REG
TITLE: Armada 1500/4200 Registry Update for HP Scanjet 5s
VERSION: 1.00 Rev A
CATEGORY: Software Solutions
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Compaq Armada 1500 and 4200 Series
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 95
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: Hewlett-Packard Scanjet 5s
EFFECTIVE DATE: July 20, 1998
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 3.1
DESCRIPTION: Unpacks the file HPSJ5S.REG, which changes a registry entry that enables Armada 1500 and 4200 Series notebooks to detect the presence of a Hewlett-Packard Scanjet 5s.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive.
The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Enter "Y" to confirm the unpacking of files into the download directory.
3. After the files have been unpacked, you may delete the self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
4. For installation instructions, refer to the README.TXT file.
Place mouse pointer over the icon for the file HPSJ5S.REG and press the right mouse button. Choose "Merge" from the popup menu.
5. After the installation is completed, you may delete the files unpacked in step 2.
Copyright 1998, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.