Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Netflex-3 Ethernet Drivers 1.00 K for Windows 95 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Netflex-3 Ethernet Drivers 1.00 K for Windows 95
This is the driver needed to install and configure the Netflex-3 Ethernet that is integrated into the ArmadaStation, ArmadaStation II, and the Armada MiniStation E.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP2978
PART NUMBER: 275948-002
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Armada Integrated Netflex-3 Ethernet Drivers
VERSION: 1.00 Rev K
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Armada 1500 Series
Armmada 7300/7700 Series
Armada SB 5200/32/3.2/D
Armada SB 5200/32/3.2/DM
Armada SB 5233/32/4.0/DT
Armada SB 5233/32/4.0/DMT
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 95, Windows NT 3.5x and 4.0,
Windows 3.1/DOS, OS2 3.0 (Warp)
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: 4 April 1997
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 2.x
DESCRIPTION: This creates the Integrated Netflex-3 Ethernet
Drivers Diskette for the Compaq notebooks listed above.
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain a formatted 1.44-MB diskette.
2. Download the Softpaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is SP2978.EXE.
3. From that drive and directory, execute the Softpaq file:
You will be prompted to place the formatted 1.44 MB diskette into a diskette drive to create the diskette.
4. After the diskette is created, you may delete the downloaded file SP2978.EXE if you wish.
5. At a DOS prompt, type A:readme.com for installation instructions.
Copyright 1997, 1998 Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.