Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Netelligent 10/100 PC Card Fix 2.43 A for Windows 95 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Netelligent 10/100 PC Card Fix 2.43 A for Windows 95
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP6331
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Compaq Netelligent 10/100 PC Card Fix for Unattended Install
CATEGORY: Portables/Software Solutions
Notebooks or mobile systems using a Compaq Netelligent 10/100 PC Card in a PCMCIA slot
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 95,
Microsoft Windows NT
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: 27 February 1998
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 2.X
DESCRIPTION: Unpacks files needed to install Windows 95 and Windows NT drivers for the Compaq Netelligent 10/100 PC Card, which can be used in notebooks or mobile systems with a PCMCIA slot.
This version resolves problems resulting from configuration conflicts during unattended installation.
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain a formatted 1.44-MB diskette.
2. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is an executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
3. From that drive and directory, execute the downloaded file
and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be prompted to
insert the formatted diskette in a drive to create the diskette.
4. After the diskette has been created, you may delete the
SoftPaq file downloaded in step 2.
5. To install the drivers, refer to either WIN95.TXT or WIN_NT.TXT on the created diskette.
6. To install the drivers via unattended install, refer to INSTALL.TXT on the created diskette.
Copyright 1998, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.