Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Netelligent 10/100 PC Card Driver 1.11 A for Windows 95 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Netelligent 10/100 PC Card Driver 1.11 A for Windows 95
Creates the two Compaq Network Interface Controller Drivers diskettes containing drivers and diagnostics for the Compaq Netelligent 10/100 PC Card.
Diskette 1 - Installation Diskette.
Diskette 2 - Network Drivers Diskette.
From: Lab, Release (PCPD Hou)
Sent: Monday, June 08, 1998 10:56 AM
To: Hou Softpaq Releases
Subject: SOFTPAQ RELEASE! SP7077
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP7077PART NUMBER: 292916-003, 292916-003
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Compaq Netelligent 10/100 PC Card Driver
VERSION: 1.11 Rev A
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Notebooks or mobile systems using a
Compaq Netelligent 10/100 PC Card in a PCMCIA slot
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 and 4.0,
Microsoft Windows 95
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: Compaq Netelligent 10/100 PC Card
EFFECTIVE DATE: May 29, 1998
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 2.X
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
DESCRIPTION: Creates the two Compaq Network Interface Controller Drivers diskettes containing drivers and diagnostics for the Compaq Netelligent 10/100 PC Card.
Diskette 1 - Installation Diskette
Diskette 2 - Network Drivers Diskette
- Adds support for new MAC (Media Access Control) address range
- Contains previous fixes for unattended installations
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain two (2) formatted 1.44-MB diskettes.
2. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is an executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
3. From that drive and directory, execute the downloaded file
and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be prompted to
insert the formatted diskettes in a drive to create the diskettes.
4. After the diskettes have been created, you may delete the
SoftPaq file downloaded in step 2.
5. To install the drivers, view the READ-1ST.TXT file on the first diskette.
Copyright 1998, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies
This softpaq has been released as final and uploaded to the
Banyan Corporate Release Drive at:
NET USE O: HOUENG107FINALREL
Upon receipt of the Softpaq Notification message,
KS (Knowledge Services) will prepare and upload the
softpaq to the Compaq FTP Site at:
and the various Bulletin Boards within 24 - 36 hours.
HTML links to the FTP Site are also provided on Compaq's World
Wide Web Site at: