Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Netelligent 56K PCMCIA Fax Modem INF File 1.00 A for Windows 3.1 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Netelligent 56K PCMCIA Fax Modem INF File 1.00 A for Windows 3.1
Creates a diskette containing the Modem Information file for the Compaq Netelligent 56K PCMCIA Fax Modem.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP3330
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: CPQ_PC.INF
TITLE: Netelligent 56K PCMCIA Fax Modem INF File
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Portables (486DX2/66 or greater) with PCMCIA
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0,
Windows 3.1 and MS-DOS 6.2 or higher
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: 486DX2/66 or greater with 4MB system RAM,
at least 35MB of available hard disk space, and an available PCMCIA slot
EFFECTIVE DATE: 15 July 1997
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 2.x
DESCRIPTION: Creates a diskette containing the Modem Information file for the Compaq Netelligent 56K PCMCIA Fax Modem.
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain a formatted 1.44-MB diskette.
2. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is an executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
3. From that drive and directory, execute the downloaded file
and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be prompted to
insert the formatted diskette in a drive to create the diskette.
4. After the diskette has been created, you may delete the
SoftPaq file downloaded in step 2.
5. For installation instructions, refer to the README.TXT file on
the created diskette.
Copyright 1997, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.