Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series MediaMatics Arcade MPEG Player 2.00.04 A for Windows 95 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series MediaMatics Arcade MPEG Player 2.00.04 A for Windows 95
Unpacks files needed to install the Mediamatics Arcade MPEG Player.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP5471
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Mediamatics Arcade MPEG Player
VERSION: 2.00.04 Rev A
LANGUAGE: US English
CATEGORY: Drivers (Video)
Compaq Armada 1560 and 1592
Compaq Armada 4200 Series
Compaq Presario 1710SB notebook
Compaq Armada 1570/1571/1572/1573/1598
Compaq Armada SB 5200/32/3.2/D
Compaq Armada SB 5200/32/3.2/DM
Compaq Armada SB 5233/32/4.0/DT
Compaq Armada SB 5233/32/4.0/DMT
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 95
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: 12 January 1998
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 3.1
Unpacks files needed to install the Mediamatics Arcade MPEG
Player for Windows 95 for the specific Armada and Presario models mentioned above. Optionally creates an installation diskette. This is the initial release of this software for these models.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive.
The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Entering "Y" to confirm the unpacking of files creates a new directory folder in the download directory. All files are unpacked into this newly created directory.
3. After the directory has been created, you may delete the
self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
4. The application may be installed directly from the unpacked files, or a diskette can be created. To create a diskette, run MAKEDISK.BAT. To install, follow the instructions in the README.TXT file.
5. After the installation is completed, you may delete the files created in step 2.
Copyright 1997, 1998, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.