Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Insight Management Web Agents 4.20 J for Windows 98 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Insight Management Web Agents 4.20 J for Windows 98
This product provides the ability to manage Compaq systems with a web browser. The computer must have Compaq Management Agents Version 4.20 installed with Compaq SNMP or DMI extensions. Internet Explorer Version 4.05 or later is required to manage the device.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP14125
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Armada Insight Management Web Agents for Windows 95/98/NT 4.0
VERSION: 4.20 Rev J
LANGUAGE: English (US)
CATEGORY: Software Solutions
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Armada E700 Family All Models
Armada M700 Family All Models
Armada M300 Family All Models
Armada E500 Family All Models
Armada V300 Family All Models
Armada 7800 Family All Models
Armada 7700 Family All Models
Armada 7400 Family All Models
Armada 7300 Family All Models
Armada 4200 Family All Models
Armada 4100 Family All Models
Armada 3500 Family All Models
Armada 1750 Family All Models
Armada 1700 Family All Models
Armada 1500 Family All Models
Armada 1500c Family All Models
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 95,
Microsoft Windows 98,
Microsoft Windows NT Workstation 4.0,
Microsoft Windows 98 SE
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
Install the following components in the following order.
If any of these components are already installed, they do not need to be reinstalled.
1) A Dial-up adapter (Windows 95 and Windows 98 only)
2) TCP/IP network protocol
3) Microsoft SNMP Network Service
4) Microsoft WinSock 2.0 or greater (Windows 95 only)
5) Compaq Insight Management Agents, Version 4.20 C1 or later
6) Microsoft Internet Explorer, Version 4.05 or later (click Help, About)
EFFECTIVE DATE: August 17, 2000
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 4.0
DESCRIPTION: This product provides the ability to manage Compaq systems with a web browser. The computer must have Compaq Management Agents Version 4.20 installed with Compaq SNMP or DMI extensions. Internet Explorer Version 4.05 or later is required
to manage the device.
- Fixes intermittent Windows 98 blue screen error during startup or shutdown.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive. The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Entering "Y" to confirm the unpacking of files creates a new directory folder in the download directory.
All files are unpacked into this newly created directory. To create the three optional installation diskettes, run MAKEDISK.BAT and follow on-screen instructions.
3. To install, run SETUP.EXE from the download directory or the first installation diskette. Follow the on-screen instructions.
4. After the installation is completed, you may delete the directory created in step 2 if you wish.
Copyright 2000, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies.