Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series ESS 1878 Audio Drivers 4.04.00.1204 B for Windows 98 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series ESS 1878 Audio Drivers 4.04.00.1204 B for Windows 98
Unpacks the files needed to install the Armada Specific Models ESS 1878 Audio Driver for Windows 98 for the models listed below. Optionally creates an installation diskette.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP7448
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Armada Specific Models ESS 1878 Audio Driver for Windows 98
VERSION: 4.04.00.1204 Rev. B
LANGUAGE: US English
Compaq Armada 1505,1510,1520,1530,1535,1540,1550,
Compaq Armada SB 5200/32/3.2/D
Compaq Armada SB 5200/32/3.2/DM
Compaq Armada SB 5233/32/4.0/DT
Compaq Armada SB 5233/32/4.0/DMT
Compaq Presario 1710 SB
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 98
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: 16 July 1998
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 3.1
DESCRIPTION: Unpacks the files needed to install the Armada Specific Models ESS 1878 Audio Driver for Windows 98 for the models listed above in PRODUCTS AFFECTED. Optionally creates an installation diskette.
This software is the initial release for the models listed above. It is also the intial version of this driver tested and released to provide Windows 98 support.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive.
The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Entering "Y" to confirm the unpacking of files creates a new directory folder in the download directory. All files are unpacked into this newly created directory.
To create the 1 optional installation diskette, run MAKEDISK.BAT and follow on-screen instructions.
3. After the directory has been created, you may delete the
self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
4. To install, run SETUP.EXE. For example, enter:
where [path] is the drive and directory created in step 2
- or -
a diskette drive letter if using the optional
Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. After the installation is completed, you may delete the directory created in step 2 if you wish.
Copyright 1998, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.