Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Erratic Mouse Solution Driver 2.00 A for Windows 98 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Erratic Mouse Solution Driver 2.00 A for Windows 98
Unpacks the files needed to install the Armada Specific Models Erratic Mouse Drivers which detects and corrects erratic mouse behavior for the models listed below. Optionally creates an installation diskette.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP13548
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Armada Specific Models Erratic Mouse Driver Fix for Windows 95/98
VERSION: 2.00 Rev A
LANGUAGE: US English
Compaq Armada SB, 1500, 1500C, 1700, 3500, 4000, 7000
Prosignia Notebook Models 120, 140, 160
Compaq Presario 1710 SB LTE 5000 Series
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 95, Microsoft Windows 98
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: March 24, 2000
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 2.0
SUPERSEDES: SP9299 for Microsoft Windows 95/98 Only
DESCRIPTION: Unpacks the files needed to install the Armada Specific Models Erratic Mouse Drivers for Windows 95/98 which detects and corrects erratic mouse behavior for the models listed above in
PRODUCTS AFFECTED. creates an installation diskette.
-Increases motion speed of mouse pointer
-resolves issue of no mouse when used with SafeBoot Security Software
HOW TO USE:
1. Obtain a formatted 1.44-MB diskette.
2. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive and change to that directory. The file that is downloaded is an executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number
3. From that drive and directory, execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. You will be prompted to insert the formatted diskette in a drive to create the diskette.
4. To install, run SETUP.EXE. For example, enter:
where [path] is the diskette drive letter
Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. After the diskette has been created, you may delete the SoftPaq file downloaded in step 2
Copyright 2000, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.