Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Chips and Technologies Video Driver 4.03.2237 A for Windows 98 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Chips and Technologies Video Driver 4.03.2237 A for Windows 98
Unpacks files needed to install the Chips and Technologies video driver. Optionally creates an installation diskette.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP5469
PART NUMBER: 290896-001
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Armada Specific Models Chips and Technologies Video Driver
for Windows 95/98
VERSION: 4.03.2237 Rev A
LANGUAGE: US English
CATEGORY: Drivers (Video)
DIVISIONS: Portables Consumer
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Compaq Armada 1540, 1590, 1560, and 1592
Compaq Armada 4200 Series
Compaq Presario 1710SB notebook
Compaq Armada 1570/1571/1572/1573/1598
Compaq Armada SB 5200/32/3.2/D
Compaq Armada SB 5200/32/3.2/DM
Compaq Armada SB 5233/32/4.0/DT
Compaq Armada SB 5233/32/4.0/DMT
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 95, Microsoft Windows 98 - Armada 4200 Series only
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: 12 Jan 1998
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 3.1
SUPERSEDES: SP4523 for Armada 1540 and 1590
DESCRIPTION: Unpacks files needed to install the Chips and Technologies video driver for the specific Armada and Presario models mentioned above. Optionally creates an installation diskette. This is the same video driver version shipped with these models.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive.
The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Entering "Y" to confirm the unpacking of files creates a new directory folder in the download directory. All files are unpacked into this newly created directory.
3. After the directory has been created, you may delete the
self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
4. The application may be installed directly from the unpacked files, or a diskette can be created. To create a diskette, run MAKEDISK.BAT. To install, refer to the README.TXT file.
5. After the installation is completed, you may delete the files created in step 2.
Copyright 1997, 1998, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.