Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series C&T 68554, 68555 & 6555x Video Drivers 1.3.0 A for Windows 3.1 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series C&T 68554, 68555 & 6555x Video Drivers 1.3.0 A for Windows 3.1
Unpacks files needed to install the Chips and Technologies video driver. Optionally creates an installation diskette.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP4597
PART NUMBER: 276120-001
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Armada 1540/1590 Windows 3.x Video Driver
VERSION: 1.3.0 Rev A
PRODUCTS AFFECTED: Compaq Armada 1540 Series and 1590 Series
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 3.x
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: 23 September 1997
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 3.1
DESCRIPTION: Unpacks files needed to install the Chips and Technologies video driver for Windows 3.x for Armada 1540 and 1590 Series notebooks.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive.
The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. From the download directory, execute the SoftPaq. When executed with no parameters, files are extracted into the current directory. To extract the files into a different directory, specify the complete path of the directory as a parameter:
Enter "Y" to confirm and files are unpacked into the download directory or the directory specified.
3. After the directory has been created, you may delete the
self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
4. The application may be installed directly from the unpacked files,or a diskette can be created. To create a diskette, run MAKEDISK.BAT.
5. To install, run SETUP.EXE. From the Program Manager, select File, Run and
where [path] specifies the directory chosen in step 2 or
a diskette drive letter such as A: if a diskette was created
6. After the installation is completed, you may delete the files created in step 2.
Copyright 1997, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.