Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Brooktree Wavestream 3.05 A for Windows 95 Publisher's description
Compaq Armada 1500 Notebook PC series Brooktree Wavestream 3.05 A for Windows 95
Unpacks files needed to install Brooktree Wavestream drivers, providing wavetable support. This is the initial version of these drivers available for these notebook models. Optionally creates thirteen installation diskettes.
SOFTPAQ NUMBER: SP5643
PART NUMBER: N/A
FILE NAME: N/A
TITLE: Notebook Brooktree Wavestream Drivers
VERSION: 3.05 Rev A
LANGUAGE: US English
Compaq Armada 1560, 1592
Compaq Presario 1710SB notebook
Compaq Armada 1570/1571/1572/1573/1598
Compaq Armada SB 5200/32/3.2/D
Compaq Armada SB 5200/32/3.2/DM
Compaq Armada SB 5233/32/4.0/DT
Compaq Armada SB 5233/32/4.0/DMT
OPERATING SYSTEM: Microsoft Windows 95
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION: N/A
EFFECTIVE DATE: 12 January 1998
ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION ALLOWED: Yes
SOFTPAQ UTILITY VERSION: 3.1
Unpacks files needed to install Brooktree Wavestream
drivers, providing wavetable support under Windows 95 for the
Armada and Presario notebook models mentioned above.
Optionally creates thirteen installation diskettes. This is the initial version of these drivers available for these notebook
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq to a directory on your hard drive.
The file downloaded is a self-extracting executable with a filename based on the SoftPaq Number above.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions. Entering "Y" to confirm the unpacking of files creates a new directory folder in the download directory. All files are unpacked into this newly created directory.
To create the 13 optional installation diskette(s), run MAKEDISK.BAT and follow on-screen instructions.
3. After the directory has been created, you may delete the
self-extracting file downloaded in step 1.
4. To install, run SETUP.EXE. For example, enter:
where [path] is the drive and directory created in step 2
- or -
a diskette drive letter if using the optional installation diskettes
Follow the on-screen instructions.
5. After the installation is completed, you may delete the directory created in step 2 if you wish.
Copyright 1997, 1998, Compaq Computer Corporation. All rights reserved.
Product names mentioned herein may be trademarks and/or registered
trademarks of their respective companies.